1. Definition of Personal Information
The term ‘personal information’ shall mean information about a living individual which can identify the specific individual by name, date of birth or other description contained in such information (including such information as will allow easy reference to other information and will thereby enable the identification of the specific individual).
2. Collecting Personal Information
We may collect information of customers in the event that they purchase our products or that they contact us for inquiries.
For collecting such information we will clearly state in writing the purpose of use, and will engage in such action in a legal and honest manner.
We collect the following personal information from you:
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Shipping destination information
- Shopping record with us and details
- Information that, when combined with above-mentioned items, will eneble us to identify the specific individual.
3.Using Personal Information
We collect personal information from our customers for the following purposes:
- Order confirmation and reference
- Shipping confirmation and reference
- Replying inquiries
We never disclose personal information to any third party wihtout your consent except the following cases:
- Cases in which the handling of personal information is based on laws and regulations, and which the handling of personal information is necessary for cooperating with a state organ, a local government, or an individual or a business operator entrusted by either of the former two in executing the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations
- Cases in which the handling of personal information is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- Cases in which the personal information is exchanged and shared among affiliates of the company which runs the Shop.
4.Security Control Measures for Personal Information
Personal information collected from customers shall be securely managed by the Service Provider under reasonable, organizational, physical, personal and technical measures, and the Shop shall handle the information in such a manner that complies with related laws and regulations in an endeavor to prevent risks such as illegal intrusion, loss, falsification or leakage.
5.Correction and Deletion of Personal Information
If you need to correct or delete your personal information, please write us from the e-mail address below. email@example.com If you are a registered member of this site, you can edit the information under ‘My Account’ of this website.
6.Use of cookie files
We may use cookie files to enhance the use of our Web site.Cookie files do not contain information that can be used to identify you, and therefore your privacy will not be invaded. If you choose so, you can modify the settings of your Web browser to determine if and how a cookie will be accepted. *A ‘cookie’ is a small text file placed on your computer’s har’ drive by our Web page server.
7.Use of SSL
For entering information, we use SSL οΌSecure Sockets LayerοΌ technology to secure personal information and to prevent the data from being intercepted or falsified. *SSL is a protocol that encripts data and protects it from wiretapping and falsification. Using SSL you can send information much safer.
9.Changes to Privacy Policies
When it is deemed necessary, we may make changes to the Personal Information, Purpose of its Use or Privacy Policies sections of this webpage without prior notice and consider it to be an official announcement to you.